On Thursday 11 September 2008 7:08:11 pm Mike Miller wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Nick Scholtes wrote:
> > Honestly, I think we're maybe thinking of two different things. I was
> > thinking about petitions regarding social issues. Do you mean surveys?
> > Something like these:
> >
> > http://www.infopoll.com/live/surveys.dll/web?f=services&p=hosting
> >
> > http://www.go2poll.com/
> >
> > http://www.thefreecountry.com/scripthosting/polls.shtml
>
> No, this is a petition.  Something like "We the undersigned request that
> the leadership of the organization do the following."  We just need to
> collect some info on who the undersigned are.

Have you seen ipetitions.com?

I have never used it to create a petition, however I signed a petition there
and never got any spam.

I'm looking for the same thing as you, and I think I am going to go with
www.thepetitionsite.com.  It just looks like the most established and most
powerful of the available sites.

-Max
--