Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an approach to track the time my staff spends on
particular types of tech support work. I have no desire to track their
every action, but I'd like to be able to run an occasional report that
would tell me how many hours per month we spend supporting email,
fixing printers, troubleshooting network issues, etc.

I want to make it as lightweight and unobtrusive as possible. Can
anyone suggest a tool that would work for a group of approximately 12
techs who work on a mix of PCs and Macs.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson, The Savvy Technologist
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA