On 5/14/08, Scott Raun <sraun at fireopal.org> wrote:
> Anyone have a good job description for a junior or intermediate
>  Linux/UNIX admin position? I don't want what would go into a hiring
>  listing, I want more along the lines of an internal job duties
>  description.

Even though it's not what you want I would look at some of the job
listing sites. At least that way you'll get some clue of the basic
skills required such as shell scripting, log analysis, etc.

Also, every site handles things a little differently so I don't see
how you can really do this without the input of your Linux/UNIX team.

Good luck!

Eric