Below is what I had to say to Aztekcomputers.  They had the lowest price
for an item that seemed hard to find and they claimed to have 6 in stock.
Maybe they were just phishing for my data:

Please cancel my account and remove any information about me from your
system.

I am doing this because you got my information under false pretenses. You
claimed to have six monitors in stock of a certain brand at a certain
price.  I ordered two of them and was made to wait for three weeks while
you played around pretending to try to get them for me.  You told me you
would get back to me in 24 hours after my first call, but you didn't do
that.  I called a week later only to be told that you would never get
these monitors for me.

Therefore, I will never order another thing from Aztekcomputers nor will I
recommend Aztekcomputers to anyone else.  I do not want you to have my
personal information.  Remove it from your system or I will have our
Attorney General on your case.

Michael B. Miller