I will give them credit for two things:  They answer the phone and they
reply to email messages.  --Mike

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:11:12 -0600
From: Zahid Kinnare [deleted]@aztekcomputers.com
To: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Order Status Updated

Dear Mr. Miller,
We have complied with your request and deleted you customer profile
from our system. I do want to take this opportunity to apologize for
the delayed response on our part regarding your order and hope that
you will find the same monitor somewhere else.

Regards,

Zahid Kinnare
Operations Manager.
469-574-0239

ps: this email will be achieved for legal reasons

On Jan 15, 2008 4:04 PM, Mike Miller < mbmiller at taxa.epi.umn.edu>