Erik Jacobson has some free racks available. Check the web link and see
if it is what you want.
Doug Reed.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this or not so I guess
yell if this was wrong...

I've accumulated equipment racks over the years and I'm ready to part with
them.  I won't charge anything for them, you'd just pick them up if you're
interested.

If they go unclaimed, I might target them for scrap metal recycling next.

One of these racks held a repeater project of mine and the others were
for future projects for myself and my friends that just never panned out.

Email me in the next 4 days if you're interested.

There are 3 small racks and one giant one.  All have wheels.  Photos on
this web page (large photos).

http://www.tdkt.org/~erikj/racks/

Erik
N0SVX