tclug.org at cyberians.net wrote:
> I'm trying to get MythTV running on Fedora Core 8.

I have MythTV running on Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy) with the Hauppauge pvr-150.
The step-by-step instructions starting at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MythTV were a big help. Of course,
since you're running Fedora Core the directions aren't going to be as
relevant but they may give you enough clues to get going.

If you already have MythTV installed, skip past the installation section
and go directly to the configuration section. Note in particular the
selection of the card type for the Hauppauge PVR-xxx series. Two
different drivers appear to find the device, but the instructions are
specific about which one to use (MPEG-2 encoder card).

-Jeff