I must admit I had some issues with Mythdora during the transition to the
new version and switched to mythbuntu which I love.  I've moved all my
systems to mythbuntu and I'm all happy.  But I do know that my friend had
some issues with getting his 350 fully functional, I'll try to hit him up to
see if he found a resolution.

--j