I figured I would toss this out to the list to see if anyone else might
have some sage advice...

I'm trying to get MythTV running on Fedora Core 8.
I have tried MythDora, but that is built on FC6 and the scheduling service
has changed since then, so I am hoping for MythDora 5 to come out soon.

My hardware can handle the workload and I am using a Hauppauge 350, which
I am trying to get the TV-Out working on.  As it is, I just get a big
bright green screen.

I am still wrestling with it.

Anyone on here have experience working with MythTV that wouldn't mind
taking me under wing on this one until I get it running?
In the mean time, I am just pouring over a bunch of docs - some I
understand, some I don't.  I figure this would be a great little project
to learn Linux, I could appreciate a mentor on this one.