I've got a mailman list setup and I get two messages each day about
moderator requests that are awaiting approval.  Both messages are sent
at the same time.  I have two admins for the list and no one listed as
the moderator.  Adding a third admin does not add a third message.  Does
anyone know why I get these duplicate messages?  It's kind of annoying.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital