Jon Schewe asked:
> I've got a mailman list setup and I get two messages each day about
> moderator requests that are awaiting approval.  Both messages are sent
> at the same time.  I have two admins for the list and no one listed as
> the moderator.  Adding a third admin does not add a third message.
> Does anyone know why I get these duplicate messages?  It's kind of
> annoying.

Something similar to this happened to me after a mailman upgrade a while
back - apparently the cron job that generated the monthly password
e-mails changed userid's, and the upgrade didn't delete the old one
(which still worked). I found the extra cron entry and deleted it, that
fixed my problem. Sorry, I don't remember any additional details.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org