Rush "hour" traffic all over the cities and around UMN.

> 0 - 1 hours, $2.50
> 1 - 2 hours, $5.00

Serious nuisance.

> I agree with your implied concern about cost of parking because it would
> be better to have meetings where parking is free.

.. and where working professionals are

> > Is TCLUG just for the UMN student group now?
>
> Don't forget faculty!  ;-)

Aren't you the only one?  You just fell off the bell curve  :-)

> I'll bet you can recommend a place a block or two from your home that
> would be just perfect.  Seriously, where did you want to meet?

Away from UMN or St Thomas U.  The TIES location is vastly superior on all
counts plus a few more.  There are other locations as are frequented by the
various professional associations in town.

Would not generally recommend a place near my home in Apple Valley, though
TCLUG did have one of its best installfests nearby.

Chuck