On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, Chuck Cole wrote:

> Sounds like a good program, but the location is very bad, and it's
> especially inaccessible at that time of day during the week.

Why is it "especially inaccessible" at 6:30 pm on a Wednesday?  There is a
big parking ramp -- the Washington Ave Ramp -- right next door to the
EE/CSci building.  It does cost something to park there:

http://www1.umn.edu/twincities/maps/WashRamp/

0 - 1 hours, $2.50
1 - 2 hours, $5.00

I agree with your implied concern about cost of parking because it would
be better to have meetings where parking is free.

> Is TCLUG just for the UMN student group now?

Don't forget faculty!  ;-)

I'll bet you can recommend a place a block or two from your home that
would be just perfect.  Seriously, where did you want to meet?

Mike