> I have heard no objections so that makes it a "official", Meeting

There is already a TCLUG meeting scheduled for Wed, June 6.  It was announced
a while back, and will still meet as scheduled.

You are, of course, free to have a separate meeting if you wish - Mr. Kohler
sounds like a good speaker.  Two meetings close together will be fine, as the
subject matter is distinct.  For upcoming meetings, however, we request that
interested people join us for the planning meetings so that we can coordinate
schedules.  It is open to all who would like to volunteer - and we can always
use help.

We will be sending out the reminder for the June 6 meeting in the next email.
Based on feedback at the last general meeting, there is a proposal to move
the meetings to the 2nd wednesday of the month.  This will be necessary for
the July meeting, since the 1st Wed happens to be the 4th of July.

Thank you,

Jeremy