The next TCLUG meeting is coming soon!

Date: Wed, June 6th
Time: 6:30 - 8:00
University of Minnesota Minneapolis campus, EE/CSci Building , Room: 3-230 **
200 Union St SE, Minneapolis 55455

Topics:
	Intro to Debugging and Profiling in Linux
		valgrind, ddd, strace, and gprof
	Community presentations (10-30 minutes to describe interesting projects etc)
		Volunteer!
	General Q&A and discussion
		As time may permit
	Adjourn to local restaurant or coffee shop

** Note that this is a room change.  We will be meeting in the lecture bowl
that is next door to the room used at the last meeting.

July meeting:
	Wed, July 11