Thanks for the notes, but..

How did TCLUG become a UMN function that has or needs a faculty advisor?
I thought TCLUG was mostly for adults in the community with a welcome
for student interest.  Is there a name confusion with some on-campus
student group?

TCLUG Meetings at TIES are MUCH more attractive to me, and I usually do
not attend meetings when they are held on the UMN campus because of
parking hassles, etc.

Chuck