Thank you to everyone who came and participated, and please feel free
to share any feedback, ideas or volunteer to help with your meeting
organizers:

Jeremy Lizakowski - tclug at lizakowski.com
Eric Peterson: srcfoo at gmail.com
Paul Cutler: pcutler at foresightlinux.org

Paul Cutler facilitated a discussion about upcoming TCLUG meetings, potential content for the meetings, and a call for volunteers:

* TCLUG meetings to be regular meetings each month, planning on the first Tuesday of each month (2-3 people asked if it would be possible to move to the 2nd Tuesday as they had conflicts on the first Tuesday of the month)

* Active discussion around the TCLUG website, attendees expressed interest in seeing it updated with a new look and feel.  Discussion about volunteers to help, and Real-time offered help as well.

Brainstorming discussion about topics members would like to hear about at upcoming meetings:

Meeting Ideas:
Redundant Mail Servers
Xen Virtualisation
IEE Usergroup
x86 hardware
Virtualisation & Appliances
Open Source / Getting Involved
OpenVPN
Horde
Disaster Recovery

Volunteers:

Web:
Jeremy
Keith
John

Meetings:
Matt
Installfest (Need to coordinate with Wayne)
(Looking for more volunteers to help organize meetings too!)

Potential Presenters
Charlie (Hardware & Virtualization)

Thank you all for coming, and please feel free to share any feedback, ideas or volunteer to help with your meeting organizers:

Jeremy Lizakowski - tclug at lizakowski.com
Eric Peterson: srcfoo at gmail.com
Paul Cutler: pcutler at foresightlinux.org