Hello TCLUGr's

I have heard no objections so that makes it a "official", Meeting
Thursday May 31, 2007

Could someone post this info to the website.  Or let me know how to do it ?

TCLUG Meeting!
Thursday May 31, 2007 from 6:30 - 8:00

Come listen to Ivan Kohler, Owner and Head Geek, Freeside ISP Billing

"Ivan Kohler is the original author of Freeside, an open-source billing
package for ISPs. He has been working with ISPs to provide innovative
and cost-effective open-source technical solutions for an unexaggerated
10 years. Ivan has given presentations on a variety of topics, from
secure CGI programming to billing automation, at conferences such as the
ISP Forum, ISP Business Expo and now ISPCON. A former MAPS employee (the
Internet's original anti-spam non-profit), he also has extensive
experience helping ISPs survive the growing tide of spam and email
abuse. Ivan is a CPAN author, a Debian developer and a cat person." Bio
from ISPCON 2007 conference.

We have a conference room here at TIES and free parking in the lot.
Please use the door on the ground floor on the west side of the building
under the walk way to the parking garage.  TIES is located at the corner
of Larpenteur and Snelling Ave in Saint Paul.  Here are links to more
detailed directions and the Google map.

http://www.ties.k12.mn.us/Find_TIES.html

http://www.google.com/maps?q=1667+Snelling+Ave+N,+St+Paul,+MN+55108,+USA&ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&ll=44.990807,-93.167544&spn=0.002037,0.005021&z=18&iwloc=addr

Hope to see you there!