On 3/6/07, Pete Daniels <teeahr1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree.  But I myself would like very much if it were actually in The City
> (tm) this time, as opposed to the burbs, which effectively bars me from
> attending.  (If the bus don't go there, Pete usually don't go there.)  Has

We're trying to get the meeting scheduled ASAP. Another volunteer
(thanks, Jeremy) has taken the initial steps in reserving a room for
the EE-CSCI building. This may not be ideal, but we're trying to get
the meetings going again so we're taking the road well travelled to
expedite the process. We can look at changing venues for the following
meetings.

We are looking at having the intallfest at a library or community
center or any place that has a large space where we can rearrange
tables. We will be meeting soon to (hopefully) finalize the details
and then we will be reporting to the LUG. If anyone has any solid
leads or good ideas, please let us know.

Thanks for the interest and suggestions. With the help of Clay, we
have formed a small group of people to organize the next series of
meetings/installfests. If you would like to help in organizing or help
in any other way, send an email to the list, Clay or myself and we'll
get you into the loop.

Cheers!
Eric