I agree.  But I myself would like very much if it were actually in The City
(tm) this time, as opposed to the burbs, which effectively bars me from
attending.  (If the bus don't go there, Pete usually don't go there.)  Has
anyone thought about public libraries?  I work next door to St. Paul
Central, I can certainly run over there and see if they have any sort of
meeting space.  Not sure what kind of size we'd be talking about though, not
to mention issues of power and connectivity and such...

-p.