New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Desktop, tablet, barebones, electronic parts

I have the following items: The first $100 takes all

A desktop IBM 6058-PBU with CDROM no monitor. This is a 866Mhz machine with a CDROM drive 20GB harddrive and 256 or more memory.

A motherboard and a Athlon CPU rated at   least 1.2Ghz and all the parts to build a computer except for RAM. Includes - DVD drive, CDRW drive, powersupply, TV tuner card. motherboard has USB, ethernet and display adapter built in.

Also have the following for you to Hack:

- ARM development board and cables and software development kit. It is a complete working kit that you can develop using linux or on windows. windows develpoment kit comes with it I put together my own linux development kit from the ARM linux build.

- 4x16 character LCD display and programming information.

- IBM tablet computer - this is a 486 with a touch (pen) screen interface. 360PE. Can get linux to run on this. It comes with dos installed on it. I had separated the laptop from its plastic case for a project and never put it together again. The laptop works and is not missing any parts.

All of this for $100 OBO.

Seller Email address: spanigrahi at post dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi