I didn't attend the U, but I live across 35W from it - I walked to the
meeting these notes arose from - was a nice 15 minute walk - got some good
exercise, too.  The first five minutes were all in free-parking areas, so it
was effectively a 10 minute walk.  Not bad, I got to enjoy some very
pleasant weather, and talked with some friends who also attended.

Perhaps we need to plan a pre-meeting parking-walk? :D