I am teaching a class through Mpls Community Ed this fall I am calling,
Linux Desktop for Home Users.

It will be an intro class, to show people what Linux has to offer, and give
an idea what is involved in installing it for home use. I'm using Mepis 6.5.

I'd like to ask if any of you have suggestions for material or topics I
should be sure to touch on; or good web or book resources; or, just
suggestions in general for the class.

Please respond on or of-list as you choose. If this is an area of interest
of yours and you'd care to talk about it at more length, please contact me
at obelin23 at gmail dot com.

Thanks,

Charlie