On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 at 11.56.44 -0600, Larry R. Pint wrote:
> I'm convinced that SCO intentionally does not allow you (or at least
> make it easy) to access a drive on a Windows computer.  I can't imagine
> that this would have anything to do with the $$$'s that Micro$oft
> invested in SCO.

It couldn't possibly be because UnixWare sucks, of course.  In other news,
I'm convinced that Linux intentionally does not allow one (or at least
make it easy) to write to NTFS volumes.  I can't imagine that this would
have anything to do with the salary that OSDL pay Linus.

Also, I'd have used smbclient from the beginning and wouldn't have even
bothered googling to see if smbmount supports UnixWare because, well,
it's UnixWare and it sucks.

--
Sidney CAMMERESI
http://www.cheesecake.org/sac/