On Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 12:20:19PM -0600, Sidney Cammeresi wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 at 11.56.44 -0600, Larry R. Pint wrote:
> > I'm convinced that SCO intentionally does not allow you (or at least
> > make it easy) to access a drive on a Windows computer.  I can't imagine
> > that this would have anything to do with the $$$'s that Micro$oft
> > invested in SCO.
>
> It couldn't possibly be because UnixWare sucks, of course.  In other news,
> I'm convinced that Linux intentionally does not allow one (or at least
> make it easy) to write to NTFS volumes.  I can't imagine that this would
> have anything to do with the salary that OSDL pay Linus.

Huh?  The code is halfway there: enable CONFIG_NTFS_RW and trash your
partitions at will.  Linus is not responsible for the [lack of]
progress on implementing the functionality, the NTFS maintainer is
Anton Altaparmakov.

florin

--
Bruce Schneier expects the Spanish Inquisition.
      http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/163