I've searched for "mountsmb", "smbmount", "smbfs" and several other logical words with no luck.  I've searched using "find -name" (the system doesn't have "locate" either) and in "man".  I'm convinced that SCO intentionally does not allow you (or at least make it easy) to access a drive on a Windows computer.  I can't imagine that this would have anything to do with the $$$'s that Micro$oft invested in SCO.

Larry