>Include Micro Center in the watch.  The always have a sale, but

sometimes it's for premium brand media.

Also, OfficeMax, Office Depot will match an advertised price and may

only have name brand top stuff to provide at the matched price.  Dunno

about Target doing matching or CompUSA using premium name brands to

match.

Chuck

have purchased almost exclusively from Microcenter for the past couple
years now CD/DVD+R due to their significantly lower price. The last
time I was there a few weeks back they seemed to no longer carry them,
but I have been buying a 50-pack of Philips DVD+R 8x for $14 now for
some time. This while most places were selling them at $30-40. In fact
a year or so ago Circuit City had the same item for $20 more. Just last
weekend I had to stop in at Costco to pick something up for someone
else. Personally I find Costco to be a complete rip-off. While I was
there I saw 50-pack of DVD+Rs for around $40-50.

Sure Microcenter asks for your info, but then again who doesn't these days.

Sean Waite