Include Micro Center in the watch.  The always have a sale, but
sometimes it's for premium brand media.

Also, OfficeMax, Office Depot will match an advertised price and may
only have name brand top stuff to provide at the matched price.  Dunno
about Target doing matching or CompUSA using premium name brands to
match.

Chuck