There is also a new version of the firmware that is suppose to support NTFS, I
haven't worked with it which is why I said, depending on the firmware version.
Unslung is a 3rd party update to the firmware, from what I have read a really
good one. It opens up lots of little toy's for the NSLU2.

For the money, the unit does exactly what I need. I wish LinkSys would embrace
Unslung instead of fighting it.

Don S.