On 4/26/07, dalan at visi.com <dalan at visi.com> wrote:

> For the money, the unit does exactly what I need. I wish LinkSys would
> embrace
> Unslung instead of fighting it.

<Cough>

----snippet-----
Mike Wagner, director of marketing for Linksys states: "While Linksys does
not support any of the alternate firmware available for the NSLU2, we are
always delighted to see a product gain such widespread acceptance. Like the
similar community that emerged to enhance the WRT54G before it, the
creativity and ingenuity of Linksys customers inspires us to continually
improve our products." So it sounds like Linksys is aware of the goings-on
and is planning nothing to discourage it.

---end snippet----

source: http://smallnetbuilder.com/content/view/29774/77/1/1/

Don S.