On 4/26/07, Chuck Cole <cncole at earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]

With the NSLU2 NAS unit you use external drives (USB) - so it really depends
on the enclosure.  These enclosures run really cool ->
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817145162
I have 2 and have "installed" 6 others for family/friends small office....
a bit of noise with the fan, but the case itself is never warm to the
touch.  I have not had any problems for 2 years now with these enclosures
(YMMV of course).