Just curious to know if anyone has made the successful attempt at
not boot the smoothwall cdrom so I install an opensource boot loaded
on a floppy. This allowed me to boot the cdrom but failed to complete
the installation obviously due to the missing modules for the pcmcia.
There is a site with a small tutorial:
http://libxg.free.fr/smoothwall/firewall.htm and have had a mixed
results. The latest attempt I made was to extract the kernel inside
the iso and add the pcmcia modules to the kernel:

PTStart.exe*  README.txt*  autorun.inf*  boot.cat*  dosutils/  smoothwall.ico*
README.htm*   autorun/     bin/          docs/      images/    smoothwall.tgz*

I added the pcmcia modules provided by libxg.free.fr to the
smoothwall.tgz and reimaged the cdrom but the updated cdrom failes to
boot error 0x0C = invalid media

Any one here have any suggestions?