I can still both initiate and recieve SMTP traffic from both of my Comcast
(Eagan, Minneapolis) hosts.

I can't see this persisting too long.  A lot of people don't have or use
Comcast accounts and this would be a dealbreaker.

They already monitor for email drones - I don't know why they would need this.

-Dave