Hi all;
Just an observation, if you go to the mtu.net website, they mention they
have been having trouble with people hacking on the email server. If you
check out the "How to Access mtu.net", all connections use SSL. (the
following is silly but should be noted) Check your emailer program and
insure your smtp connection is using ssl and not TSL. I am using
Thunderbird and when I click on the SSL option, the outgoing port
switches from 25 to 465 (naturally!)

It could very well be that mtu.net has blocked port 25 ???
just a thought
=rich=