On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 at 08.25.33 -0600, Mike Miller wrote:
> Treo 650 came out two years ago with Bluetooth (10/24/2004).  Of course,
> 700p and 700w also have Bluetooth.  If they'll just add WiFi, I'll buy
> one!  Cellular service that includes a WiFi option is the latest craze
> (see snippet of NY Times article about T-Mobile below).

Are not T-Mobile in the business of maintaining their own network?

Count me out.  I'm not subleasing my network to T-Mobile unless they're
going to pay me for providing Internet service to their company.

Love,
Sidney Cammeresi,
T-Mobile subscriber (again) even though GPRS sucks

--
Sidney CAMMERESI
http://www.cheesecake.org/sac/