On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Andrew Zbikowski wrote:

> I've had my Treo 600 for over 2 years now. It used to sync with
> Evolution just fine. Personally though, after two years I'm tired of the
> device. I'd much rather have a bluetooth phone and bluetooth enabled
> palm so on the days when I don't need the palm (weekends!) I can just
> clip the phone to me, or throw the phone in my bike's bag, or whatever.
>
> Ah smartphone, you were cool for a time but alas no more. :)

Treo 650 came out two years ago with Bluetooth (10/24/2004).  Of course,
700p and 700w also have Bluetooth.  If they'll just add WiFi, I'll buy
one!  Cellular service that includes a WiFi option is the latest craze
(see snippet of NY Times article about T-Mobile below).

Mike

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/24/technology/24mobile.html

N.Y. Times
October 24, 2006

T-Mobile Tests Dual Wi-Fi and Cell Service

By KEN BELSON

Yesterday T-Mobile became the first major mobile phone carrier in the
United States to begin selling service that allows a single handset to
communicate over both cellular networks and Wi-Fi hot spots.