Hi, I hope this isn't too off topic but is regarding
Oracle on a Linux platform ...

I am looking for the equivalent of mysqldump to run on
an Oracle 9i database.  But there is more.  It needs
to be an oracle product or Toad (for QA purposes).  I
need to dump a text script of an entire Oracle 9i
database with all table structure, views, triggers,
packages, functions, procedures, sequences, etc ...
all of it but here is the kicker.  It needs to be
schema independent.

So, instead of:
CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER myschema.update_audit_row

It needs to dump:
CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER update_audit_row ...

Is this even possible? Is there something I am
missing?  Can Sql*Plus do this for me?

I already tried using TOAD to dump the data as a
script and it was almost perfect except using Export
Source Code prepends the schema name all over the
place and I can't seem to figure out how to make it
not do that.

I could also just use Toad and then use sed or similar
to strip out all the references to schema after the
dump is created but this won't fly (QA again). The
generated script must be run with out modification.

So, anyone know of an oracle tool like:

OraOnLinux $> oradump --no-schema --no-data >
fullDatabaseCopy.txt

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks!
Damien