There is imp and exp you can use.  Run "exp -help" and "imp -help" for the
options.  The output from the command is a binary file, however if you need
to pull just the structure out you can with run "exp file=file.dmpindexfile=
outfile.sql".  A quick example of doing an export and importing it to a
different schema:

exp username/password owner=schema1 file=data.dmp
imp username/password fromuser=schema1 touser=schema2 file=data.dmp

The username I typically use is one with the DBA role.

The other option to exp that I'll use:

direct=y       This will bypass much of the undo that Oracle needs to write
out when importing the data back in.  This means fewer log switches, and
faster imports.
consistent=y        If you are doing an active schema this will make sure
all the data is consistent from the time you started the import.  (The
wonders of read consistency).

Hope this helps.

-Pete