I've just installed Mandriva 2005LE on a spare computer- my first go at
Linux.  I'd like to get it on line. I have a DSL account, and a wireless
DSL modem, so I have to get the Linux machine working with wireless.  In
modern Windows machines I have a wireless setup daemon accessible from
the 'control panel'. Is there anything similar to that in Linux?

For two of my windows machines I use a wireless transponder that plugs
into a USB port.  What do I need to use that with the Linux machine?  I
assume I need to install some sort of driver?  How about if I use a PCI
card wireless adapter/transponder.  Can I get a Linux driver for any of
those?

--
Don Stauffer, Twin Cities of Minnesota

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---