On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 at 04.30.48 -0600, Sean Waite wrote:
> Now here is what is rather amusing, the project is budgeted for
> $500-1000. Is it just me or is this ridiculously low?

Yes, it is.  At $50/hr, a dirt-cheap rate for consulting work, $400
would be consumed in 8 hours.  You're not likely going to find an
Oracle administrator/engineer for that rate.  So, to set up the
server, let's say you go through $100/hr.  That leaves $200 for the
website development.

The request is ridiculous.  He's likely going to get a better offer
from some Indian hosting company; something I would wouldn't recommend
to anyone.
--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/