Doing free wifi on Google in Eagan:

The area around 35E & Yankee Doodle Rd looks pretty good.  I weould be willing to go to any of these.

Caribou Coffee
1380 Duckwood Dr # 101, Eagan, MN

Starbucks
3450 Pilot Knob Rd, St Paul, MN

Caribou Coffee
2149 Cliff Rd, Eagan, MN

  Barnes & Noble
1291 Promenade Place

  Panera Bread Eagan
1260 Promenade Avenue
Eagan, Minnesota 55121 US

One nomination for Inver Grove - Concord & Highway 52.

Any others?

Stay away from bars, I am a non smoker and don't care to go to places that allow smoking.

Jerry W

From: "Chuck Cole" <cncole at earthlink.net>
succeeds}.