> -----Original Message-----
> From: j_wrocky at comcast.net [mailto:j_wrocky at comcast.net]
> Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 5:37 PM
>
> Doing free wifi on Google in Eagan:

Something's wrong with your Googling or something.  Most of the things
that you Googled as "free WiFi" are not and never have been free.  Only
Panera Bread in your list has free WiFi, and you missed several of the
well-established free options like Old Chicago and Joe Spensers that are
not "just bars".

> The area around 35E & Yankee Doodle Rd looks pretty good.  I
> weould be willing to go to any of these.
>
> Caribou Coffee
> 1380 Duckwood Dr # 101, Eagan, MN

Not free.

> Starbucks
> 3450 Pilot Knob Rd, St Paul, MN

Not free

> Caribou Coffee
> 2149 Cliff Rd, Eagan, MN

Not free

>   Barnes & Noble
> 1291 Promenade Place

Not free

>   Panera Bread Eagan
> 1260 Promenade Avenue
> Eagan, Minnesota 55121 US

Free.

> One nomination for Inver Grove - Concord & Highway 52.

BYO chairs to sit on the corner???  What's there?  I don't remember that
corner.

> Any others?
>
> Stay away from bars, I am a non smoker and don't care to go
> to places that allow smoking.

Some counties and cities have a complete ban now, don't they?

Chuck