I think you mean Ambrosia Coffee.  I saw a WiFi sign in their window,
but they had gone a long time (years) saying "it's coming" so I was
still skeptical.  That little strip mall also has an Oasis fast food and
gas stop and I think it has an inexpensive Thai restaurant with lunch
buffet as well.  Joe Sensors sports bar behind that strip mall and
visible on I-35 has free WiFi also, but that's not as suitable for
seating and using several laptops.  Ambrosia is a dump (IMHO), but the
low traffic and adjacent cheapskate options could make it work fine.
FYI, MPC's surplus outlet is just a couple of blocks from there but
that's only open on Thursday and Friday.  Ambrosia isn't a bad choice if
their WiFi really works now.

Chuck