On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 03:21:26PM -0500, Chuck Cole wrote:
> Caribou doesn't have free WiFi, and I think that's important...
> essential.  The Dunn Bros in AV that I suggested does have free WiFi
> as does Panera Bread and Old Chicago pizza (all 3 in AV).  In Eagan,
> Old Chicago pizza and Panera Bread have free WiFi, but the Dunn Bros
> out near/on Dodd Road didn't last time I checked.

There's a coffee shop in Eagan on Lone Oak, on the west side of 35E that
has free wifi.  It's in the same strip mall with a liquor store, so you
can {drown your sorrows, celebrate} when your install {fails, succeeds}.
:-)

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota