> I think you mean Ambrosia Coffee.  I saw a WiFi sign in their window,
> but they had gone a long time (years) saying "it's coming" so I was
> still skeptical.

Ambrosia Coffee has limited hours, but brunch or lunchtime could work
for some.

hours
Mon-Fri: 6am - 4pm
Sat & Sun closed

Before this goes any further, we should get an idea of how many would
come, and whether picking places or times that rule out attendance by
working folk is a good idea.

Probably MUCH better to suggest that those interested pick some tutorial
to do on their own and bring specific questions from tutorial steps back
here.  Actual newbie meetings are high on logistics and low on outcome
potentials...  IMHO.

but then I can be a curmugeon at times  :-)

Chuck