On Sat, 8 Jul 2006, Ed Wilts wrote:

> The basic speed is fast enough for me - I see 500MB/sec downloads
> regularly.  I wish I could get faster uploads though.

That's a typo.  Did you mean 500KB/sec?  That would be 4Mb/sec. (using 'B'
for byte and 'b' for bit).

That's good.  I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but since I'm
sending a message anyway:  Time Warner's Roadrunner service has been
working fine for me.  I have run plenty of different kinds of services
with no problems.  It tests at 4.8 Mbits/sec and I normally see 500 or 600
kilobytes per second in SCP downloads.  Uploads are about 360 kbits/sec.
The price is good.  In 1.5 years it has not gone down that I am aware of
and I use it all the time.

Mike