I'm having a struggle getting rsnapshot/rsync to delete files on my backup
machine that have been deleted on my desktop machine.

At first I thought I was using rsnapshot wrong, but I turned up the logging
and grabbed the actual rsync command and ran it, but it still won't delete
files that have been deleted from the source.

The command is:
"/usr/bin/rsync -ax --ignore-errors --delete --numeric-ids --relative
--delete-excluded --rsh=/usr/bin/ssh root at client:/home/ /backupdir/client/ "

The backup machine executing this call is running debian amd64 stable, with
rsync 2.6.4, the client/source is running debian x86 testing with rsync 2.6.6.
It's not reporting any errors, but I added the --ignore-errors just to make
sure that wasn't the issue.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Am I doing something clueless?

Thanks.

-Steve