Does ssh work by itself?  Authorized keys setup, no passphrase, etc?
Haven't used some of the options myself so don't know how they may
interact but appears --ignore-errors and --delete-excluded should be
used with caution.
I usually use something like
rsync -avz --delete user at client:/dir_to_backup /backup_dirs/
manually for backup.  Get rsync working without ssh first.   Ssh works
great once set up, but can be finicky getting set up properly IMO.

Bob