3.19 is a ripoff.  I've found them for $1 each online, with the
antisnagg ends (not those crappy boots either, the little rubber
ramps instead).

I've got a huge spool of cable and a ton of ends here, and a $200
crimper.  But, I don't want to spend the time making them, and it's
even harder because I'm colorblind and mix up the brown and the green
all the time.

I'll probably just order some from somewhere.

~jay