I like to keep each operating system's bootloader separate.  So I use
a third-party boot loader.  The easiest to use is GAG, The Graphical
Boot Manager ( http://gag.sourceforge.net/ ).  You can install this
now, and then be able to boot windows without having to fix the mbr.
There are many other boot loaders that would work for this.  I find
this CD very handy: Utilmate Boot CD ( http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/
).